Lazy indoor gardening

10:14

I love air plants! Seriously, they are brilliant and I am wondering, why I newer heard about them before this year?
I used to have a lots of cactus and succulent plants at home, I can't imagine myself without grooming and growing, but who doesn't want to make it all easier? And I think air plants (Tillandsia) is the best way to have a green pall needs no fuss - they don't need any soil or regular watering, they can leave anywhere where is some sun shine and warmth.
But the best thing about air plants - they are extremely DIY inspiring! You can find a lots of projects to create a nice spot for the green ones, I even have a pinterest board  with dozens of ideas. The only one problem, I only have a couple of spider plants at home :).
This wee houses are candle holders at their origin, but they are look so perfect as planters! I took me a minute to cut one and voila - new decoration for chimney shelf is ready. But I still have some ideas for future...
An here is all my favorite, all sourced from Pinteres board, I mentioned before.
I just can't stop to add new pins to the board, I love all the moss gardens, succulent terrariums and modern planters made nearly from anything!






Knitted pocket

Seashells and air plants is love!




Sea stones 


Driftwood 

Ikiea kitchen magnet jar


Glasses and glass tubes






And off course crystals!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow on instagram